Thursday 1 May 2008

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe

Willoughby defends her TV wardrobe



Television receiver presenter Holly Willoughby has defended her press for the reality show 'Dancing on Ice' after criticism from tV audience.
According to reports, members of the public have complained that the presenter's dresses are to a fault revealing.
Responding to the complaints on ITV show 'Loose Women', Willoughby said: "It's precisely the weirdest thing that has ever so happened - like I've been life in someone else's world the finis two weeks."
"My body dictates that it suits certain things, so I constantly wear the lapp style of dress. Unfortunately those are the things that get attention. It would be nice if the promotion was, 'Isn't she good at her job?'."
She as well told The Mirror: "I can't believe the stir it caused. I like to wear feminine dress and I've had people approaching up to me in the street locution how much they liked it."




Atom Seed